The apartment is available after 2 pm (14:00) click on Service Office NAM for the office´s opening hours. Please read all the information on this page to ensure a pleasant stay!
The newspaper Sur in English has Spanish news and information in English.
INFORMATION FOR OWNERS
Upon arrival to Andalucia del Mar, go to the guards´ booth and ask for the envelope with your keys. The name on the envelope is the same as on the arrival notification form. If you travel with a car ask the guard to open the gate and you can park in the garage in the parking space with the same number as your apartment.
INFORMATION FOR RENTERS
Upon arrival to Andalucia del Mar, go to the guards´ booth and ask for the envelope with your keys. The name on the envelope is the same as on the rental agreement and arrival notification form. If you travel with a car ask the guard to open the gate and you can drive onto the premises. Parking in the garage is only allowed if the rental agreement states that a parking space is availabe for you. If you have rented one of Andalucia del Mar´s cars the key to the garage is in the apartment together with information about the assigned parking space.
Many years have passed since the first owners came to the apartments in Andalucia del Mar. The ownership concept implemented at the time has worked very well, especially compared to similar joint-ownership ventures on the "Costa del Sol".
With the new generation of owners comes a higher demand for service. The General Annual Meeting have adopted our Conditions and Rules of Conduct to ensure that all owners and renters have a pleasant stay and we would like to draw your attention to the points below:
1. The owner is completely responsible for his/her accommodations, just like it would be if the vacation home was fully owned.
2. This joint ownership is regulated by the Articles of Association and the Conditions and Rules of Conduct. These are in place to ascertain mutual consideration and respect.
3. All personal items (items that have not been placed in the apartment by the decorator or NAM personnel) should be placed in storage in the garage when an owner is not using the apartment, if left in the apartment, these items will be disposed off.
4. The interior design in our apartments is the result from the work of professional decorators. Should an owner decide to move furniture around, the furniture should be returned to original layout prior to departure. Failure to do so, will result in a charge of Euro 36 / hour, for the time it takes the NAM staff to return the furniture/items to its original order.
5. Please respect the NAM office hours, as well as while in the office using only the space available to the owners.
6. Since all apartments have a washing machine, owners can wash the chair cushions as they see fit. Simply remove the foam rubber insert from the large cushions before laundry. The small cushions can be washed as they are. Torn or damaged cushions will be replaced at the office.
7. Please note that departure shall occur by 9.15 and that the apartment is available after 14.00 on arrival day. This way our cleaning crew ( six people in four teams ) has four hours to clean 14 apartments. The NAM staff always tries to accommodate individual requests when possible.
8. Please remember to communicate your arrival date to the NAM office. In the recent past, many owners have forgotten or been very late with this information. This generates extra work for our staff. In addition the owners will be affected as there might not be a car available or renovating work might be underway in the apartment. The NAM staff aims for exceptional professionalism when interacting with the owners, and arrival and departure dates is key information.
9. Always inspect the car upon arrival. All damage to the car is noted on the inspection card. If you notice any damage that is not on the card notify the NAM otherwise you risk being held responsible for the damage and the subsequent cost, if the next owners reports it as not theirs.
10. For those of you that use the car, always fill it up with gasoline and wash it prior to departure, even if the car has only been used a few times. If you prefer, you can buy this service from the NAM office. If the NAM staff have to clean and fuel the car due to a complaint from the subsequent owner you will be charged the actual cost plus time.